2015년 8월 18일 화요일

God, Satan, and I

God, Satan, and I


Main reference: Rv 1, 2, 3


What situation are God and Satan in? What situation am I in?


God is the LORD of the heavens and the earth (Jn 1:1-11). The heavens and the earth and all things are the creations made by the one and only God. Both Satan and I are created beings.



Where is God, who created the heavens and the earth? Who reigns over this world? What sort of actions does Satan carry out? What is the Bible telling me? What kind of entity am I according to the Bible? Is my life of faith acknowledged by God? What do we receive in the end as we believe in God and carry out a life of faith? What is the promise that God made with us, the believers? What situation are God and Satan in? And what situation is the congregation in?



God has been working until now for the past 6,000 years for today, the time of the fulfillment of Revelation. First, God fulfilled it in heaven and is also fulfilling on earth today as it is in heaven (refer to Mt 6:10). This era is the era God has promised, so He will be pleased with it. However, Satan knew from the time of Jesus’ first coming that he was destined to go into the Abyss today in the time of the fulfillment of Revelation (refer to Mt 8:28-32, Lk 8:26-33). Satan is very anxious, because he knows what situation he is in today.



What about the congregation? Is there anyone who knows about this era and what is happening in this era? Are there any pastors who are correctly telling the congregation the promised words that Jesus prophesied about today? Not only do they all not know, but they also add to and take away from the word of Revelation. At the First Coming, Jesus said, "If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit" (Mt 15:14). The one who leads the blind is the pastor, and those who follow him are the congregation members. Because the pastors do not know this era, whether a world is passing away or coming today, the congregation members do not know this era either. This is the current situation of the congregation. It is like the time of Noah and Jesus’ first coming, where there was no one who understood. If they knew the Bible, the word of the covenant, they would know that these things will happen, and they would recognize it when it fulfills. But what the Lord said is offensive to them (Jer 6:9-13). Nobody knows the frustration of the pastor whom the Lord has sent!


God, Satan, and I. God wants me (the promised pastor) to understand the Word, the will of God, and to act according to that will. But Satan does not want me to acknowledge the promised word of God and its meaning. I convey the will of God to all people and want them to understand what I tell them and follow the Word. I cannot deny the Word of God or abandon it.  Neither can I lose faith in it, nor give up on preaching it. This is because I need to complete my duty. This is why I cannot follow the will of Satan. God and Satan are against each other. Since I am the messenger of God, it is correct and also expected that I do the work of God. But Satan is my enemy, because he interferes with everything I do.
 
I (congregation member) do not know the will of God, the promise of the Bible, or what I should believe and do. I know nothing. The senior pastors do not know anything about the promised words in the Bible. They only love their honor, authority, and money, which is the root of all evil (1 Tm 6:10). Such is a life of faith based on desires for material blessings. Are they not asking the congregation for their service, loyalty, and offerings? The true food that we must eat is the truth that the Bible speaks of; it says that the truth sanctifies us (Jn 17:17). Do you think that the congregation member who does not have the truth became sanctified? Do you think that the pastor who does not have the truth became sanctified? The conversion education pastors deceive the parents of the congregation members (their children) and force the children to receive the coercive conversion education. They regard this as holy, not evil. Their churches have become gathering places for wicked villains, not cities of truth. Because these things have taken place, we are reminded of what Jesus told us in advance in Lk 12:51-57—that there will be divisions in one family.

I (a congregation member) must know God. I must know about Satan, and I must know myself. However, among the three, I know nothing. It is true that I am saying, “Lord, Lord” only with my lips. Is there anything I know? Aren’t I the one who does not know the new covenant, the New Testament, that is established by the blood? If I really knew the new covenant, then I would know God, Satan, and myself.

Revelation is the book with the combined contents of the New Testament that will fulfill. It says that if anyone adds to and takes away from it, he will not go to the kingdom of heaven but receive curses. Do you understand Revelation and its physical fulfillment? Let me (the promised pastor) ask you a question. Will you answer? Who are the seven stars (messengers) in Rv 1, 2, and 3? Who is the serpent, the Nicolaitans, who fed people food sacrificed to idols, taught them the teachings of Balaam and the Nicolaitans, and made them commit sexual immorality? Where is the sea that the seven heads and ten horns come out from in Rv 13? When and where did this beast enter the tabernacle? Who fought against it? Who let themselves receive the mark of the beast on their foreheads and hands and worship the beast?  When and where did this happen? The beast from the earth made the people of the tabernacle receive the mark from the beast and worship it. Then who is this beast from the earth, and what is the number of his name? Who are the child and his brothers who fought against the group of the dragon and overcame in Rv 12? Who were victorious over the beast, his image, and the number of his name in Rv 15? And where are the sea of glass and the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony? Would there be salvation without knowing these? Where are the twelve tribes, the 144,000, who become God’s kingdom and priests as they are harvested and sealed according to the promise? Who is the great multitude? Would there be salvation if you do not belong to this promised nation?

A true believer who fulfills his hope is the one who believes in the promise and becomes a person of heaven, not the one who remains as a false believer under ignorant and false pastors. Let us become true believers that go into the Word and believe it.

Amen!
                                                     




SHINCHEONJI Healing All Nations

http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E3qZ/713

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기